LOGO Agreement and Policy
After the final logo design is approved Bakkal Designs agree to deliver the logo design to client as a digital files (.png, .ai., .eps, .jpg graphics file formats) Custom logo packages are delivered to client by email once full and final payment is received by Bakkal Designs.
Bakkal Designs give client the right to use client’s new logo design in all media useful for client’s business promotion. Bakkal Designs ask that client let Bakkal Designs display client’s new Logo Image and Client’s full name, business name, and website address or company address, for testimonial and promotional purposes on Bakkal Designs websites and in any Bakkal Designs printed ads.
Bakkal Designs affirm that my Logo Designs are original and that Bakkal Designs own the rights granted under this agreement, and that the rights granted do not conflict any other agreement.
Client’s (The Client) Responsibilities to Bakkal Designs :
In return for the above-described logo design the client agree to pay the total fee payable in two payments. The first being the logo fee deposit before any work begins and the second and the remaining payment when the final logo design is approved but before it is delivered.
The client clearly understand that the final Logo Design belongs to Bakkal Designs until the client have paid in full. In the event of termination of this Agreement Bakkal Designs owns the Logo and has the right to complete, exhibit, and/or sell the Logo Design (but not my business name) if Bakkal Designs so chooses. Bakkal Designs also owns all the logo design concepts created before the client choose the final logo design.
Use of Logo:
The client understand that once the client have paid in full that the client have the right to use the Logo Design in all media useful for business promotion and that Bakkal Designs reserves the right to display the logo for Bakkal Designs business promotional use. (example Clients logo designs on Bakkal Designs websites or printed on flyers).
The client also give Bakkal Designs permission to use my full name, business address, and/or website address, for testimonial purposes on her website, or other business related media.
Right to Modify (Alterations):
The client understand that the client have no right to alter the Final Logo Design in anyway except to change its size for printing or digital display. If The client desire any alterations The client will consult Bakkal Designs first, and Bakkal Designs will be allowed the first option to make alterations when possible and the client do understand that it’ll be chargeable.
Copyrights and Trademarks:
The client understand that it is up to me to copyright the logo design after final payment. It is also up to the client to do a trademark search and federal trademark registration if the client want to register the Logo as company Trademark.
Use Graphic or Text:
The client take full responsibility of any text or graphics that the client give to the designer. If any copyright infringement issues come up no harm will be given to the designer.
The client agree to give Bakkal Designs more time if the designer / art director becomes ill, is injured, or is delayed because of events beyond Bakkal Designs ’s control, like: fire, theft, computer failure, and Acts of God.
TERMINATION & REFUND POLICY:
Bakkal Designs is committed to design a new logo that will satisfy client. Refunds are not available once the initial designs (3 or more logos) have been created and supplied to the client, as logo design, brainstorming takes precious man hours of Bakkal Designs team.
Due to extensive complex and time consuming project, the Refund is not available for following projects - Brand Name Suggestion, Brand Style Guide, Mascot Design, Corporate Symbol, Website Design, Corporate Film, any type of Packaging, Character Design, 3D artwork of any type.
Refund is only available for Logo, if Bakkal Designs has not given any logo options to the client due to some reasons. The full amount will be refunded by Bakkal Designs to client.
This refund policy will not take effect under any of the following circumstances:
- If we do not hear back from client for more than 15 days
2. If the project is closed for reasons not related to our design.
3. If work was commenced on client’s samples and 3 logos were designed for client.
4. If the company we are making the logo for discontinues its operations, changes its name or its activity.
5. Once client have requested revisions, client will no longer be eligible for a refund.
6. Refunds are not possible, if client don’t like any idea/ logo design from the logo samples we design for client; as client have plenty of time and choice to browse our portfolio, past projects before deciding and awarding the project to Bakkal Designs.
7. Client may request a refund by completing the Refund Request form, which will be provided to client upon request. Upon timely receipt of the completed form, Bakkal Designs. will refund the total payment made by client, less a service and processing fee of Rs. 2500 on packages. However, refunds are only available to the actual Client for whom the logo was created. No refund is available for design firms or for those who order our design services on behalf of another entity. Furthermore, client shall forfeit the right to the refund outlined above if client request additional revisions (1 or more design changes regardless of the complexity) or modifications to any of the initial concepts. Client shall also forfeit the right to a refund if client do not respond in a timely manner to a status notification from Logo-Company.in (Bakkal Designs, as described in section 1. All refunds are issued within thirty business days from the day that the refund was requested via our refund request form. Refunds are not issued until the refund request form has been signed by the person that placed the order and faxed to our accounts department.
(8). Should client receive a refund, client agree that client’s acceptance of the refund shall constitute client’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to related responses. Additionally, client acknowledge that client will have no right (express or implied) to use any response or other work product, content, or media, nor will client have any ownership interest in or to the same. Should Client receive such refund, they acknowledge that they will have no right (express or implied) to use any response/samples or other work product, content, or media, nor any ownership interest in or to the same.
(9) In the event of termination from client side, a cancellation fee of 50% of the project shall be paid to Bakkal Designs. In addition, all accrued project hours will be billed at the hourly rate of Rs. 1000/hour.
I sincerely request that client trust me to do the job client are paying me to do. That client will take on board my suggestions and ideas to be in client’s best interests.
I am not an art worker and therefore I will not be happy with any form of micro-managing or forced directing during a project. If client are used to directing or insist on being hands on then could be an uncomfortable experience for both of us.
I reserve the right to suspend any project if a client: interferes with excessive micromanaging, demonstrates a continued lack of trust and inability to move forward after showing more than a reasonable number of unique logo ideas/concepts and/or shows reluctance in paying the final payment.
Fair notice will be given with fair chance to remedy the situation without resorting to project suspension or termination. Any suspension or termination will not result in any refunds.
OWNERSHIP OF ARTWORK
All preparation materials, sketches, visuals, including the electronic files used to create the project remain the property of Bakkal Designs. The final artwork/digital files will become the property of the client mentioned in this proposal ONLY upon final payment of the project.
I cannot stress enough that if final payment is NOT received as agreed and set out in the initial proposal, all designs and concepts will remain the property of Bakkal Designs until payment is received.
If there are issues with the final payment, I then reserve the right to reuse or amend any of these ideas for other clients or to be used freely as concepts in my portfolio.
Should the client attempt to use/modify/alter/replicate or steal any of my ideas without making agreed final payment, I will take immediate legal counsel.
Bakkal Designs reserves the right to show any artwork, ideas, sketches created for this project in a portfolio as examples of client work. This can be during the project and also on completion. If client have any specific ‘secrecy/stealth mode’ requirements, please mention this before agreeing to the proposal.
Final payment ensures that ONLY the agreed logo design becomes the clients property. Any previous ideas/concepts remain the property of Bakkal Designs, unless any prior agreement has been made.
PROOFING OF FINAL PROJECT
The Bakkal Designs shall make every effort to ensure the final product is free of any grammatical and spelling errors, before giving the final product to the client. It is agreed that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that there are no spelling or grammatical errors contained in the final product. It is agreed that Bakkal Designs is not responsible or held liable for any errors contained in the final product after the final product has been committed/approved by the client to print or posted in view of the public.
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
I, the undersigned, have read the above prices, specifications and conditions, which are hereby accepted.
Bakkal Designs is authorized to execute the project as outlined in this agreement. Payment will be made as proposed above.
I thoroughly look forward to working with client on this project and very much appreciate client reaching out to me for client’s creative needs.